Saturday, November 8, 2008

YAY - You can now also find me on Etsy. Please note prices are in US Dollars so for anyone from Australia wanting to purchase, you'd probably still be best buying from the Markets Online Website - www.marketsonline.com.au/littlediva (dresses and skirt/top sets will be there soon).

If you have friends in the US or elsewhere overseas, please send on my etsy address -www.littledivacrafts.etsy.com

I've also just started making some gorgeous girls dresses ($30) and some skirt and appliqued singlet top sets ($35) and I'm offering them at the moment with matching fabric covered button hair clips. Keep watching my blog as I'll be adding them as I make them. I have lots of new gorgeous designer fabric so if you want a particular colour, let me know and I'll see what I've got. By the way, these aren't on the Markets Online website or Etsy yet but they'll be there soon (sizes will be 2-3 and 3-4).







No comments: