Friday, October 2, 2009

Little Diva's newest stockist......

I went for a little trip out to Ipswich today to take lots of rings to my newest stockist, Handmade Heaven.


Liesa has a gorgeous little shop in "The Old Flour Mill" and it was great to finally see it in person. You can find lots of my new rings there and plenty of other handmade goodness...


Here's a photo of Liesa having a cuddle with my kids:


I decided to take the kids with me to make a day of it and we met my sister-in-law and her daughter who came down from Toowoomba.

First stop after setting up my rings at Handmade Heaven was the Ipswich Art Gallery for the "Wonderland" exhibition. This free exhibition was very interesting and the kids loved it. They even got to do some craft too.


Then we headed off to Queens Park which is huge and has the most fantastic playground. A spot of lunch and a couple of hours play at the park and it was time to head back home.....

5 comments:

Swift Jan said...

Now even more reasons for me to keep visiting the Handmade heaven, wish I knew you were in town :)

Jessi said...

that shop looks great!!!! :)

have had a heap of compliments re: my ring :)

and the girls are in tees... lucky you!! My boys had beanies in on today!

x

Me and My 4 Fellas said...

Oh Yay...so glad that you had a nice day in Ipswich...GOOD NEWS TOO CHristine....already sold one of your rings...I see good things happening!
Thanks for the birthday wishes too....
Say hi to the kiddies for me....

From
Liesa

Twinkle Star Art said...

Handmade heaven looks fantastic. I'll be sure to stop in next time I'm in town. Looks like your smiley kids had a great day too :)

Hot Fudge said...

Your girls look gorgeous in their designer clothes. And Handmade Heaven looks wonderful - I must get there soon.