Now this is what I'm required to do:
1. Copy picture and post on your blog;
2. Thank the person who gave it to you and link to their blog;
3. Write 7 things about yourself we don't know:
- I did 13 years of dancing when I was a youngster - ballet, jazz, tap, character etc etc. I also took private lessons and did competitions. (I don't really know how my Mum had time to do anything apart from driving me to and from ballet lessons and comps and sewing!!);
- I'm in the process of launching a new online business..... but you'll have to wait to see what it's all about!!
- I've never had any sewing lessons - apart from textiles & design in year 10 where I made a horrid outfit for a girl which looks like a clown outfit... LOL. (I've still got it around here somewhere too). And of course watching my Mum sew.
- I'm totally addicted to chocolate coated peanuts.... a little tip for you - the Home Brand ones from Woolies are the best!!
- I was a Travel Consultant in my previous life!! That actually seems like ages ago but in reality, it was only 3 years ago. Boy do I miss the social life of a travel consultant though!
- I grew up in Casino (northern NSW) and went to boarding school in Toowoomba for years 11 & 12.
- I met my husband at school but we probably spoke two words to each other in that whole two years... go figure!! Luckily we had some of the same friends and got to know each other a year or so later.
5. Link to those 7 other bloggers. Here are my picks:
Ruby 2 Go Go
Blooming in Japan
Please check out these fabulous bloggers and have a great weekend !