Monday, December 7, 2009

The smell of Christmas wrapping paper..... ahhhhhh

I just finished wrapping the first Christmas Presents.... how exciting!

Kindy finishes up this week so I just wrapped the presents for the two Kindy teachers and the prac teacher....


It was quite hard trying to decide what to get them.... something they can use at Kindy? something they can use at home? Definately no coffee mugs!! Anyway, we decided on a bit of both....

I bought them a set each of these gorgeous pegs.... one got strawberries, one got pears and one got apples:


A cute little Memo Pad each - I'll tell you where you buy these yourself soon:


and a little birdy Christmas Decoration each (I had to give them something handmade!):


While I was busy wrapping (and the 2 year old was asleep) the girls got busy making cards:


This one for Sarah was made by Riley:


This one for Adrienne was made by Charlotte:


and the one for Natalie was a combined effort. The card by Riley and the envelope by Charlotte and they decided to go with the same theme...


Now I'm just hoping to get the rest of my Christmas shopping finished this week so I can get lots more wrapping done !!

4 comments:

PinkPatentMaryJanes said...

Utterly beautiful - what gorgeous, thoughtful pressies. How lucky are those teachers?

Hot Fudge said...

Those cards are simply priceless works of art - I would treasure them forever.

made by Maisie said...

I can't wait for you to tell all about the Shinzi Katoh. How exciting!

x Catherine

Amanda W said...

What lucky teachers!