Sunday, December 14, 2008

The first BrisStyle Market was a HUGE Success....

Well I'm absolutely astounded at how fantastic the Christmas Market was on Saturday. Not that I thought it would be anything less but the stalls were all fabulous, the stallholders even more fabulous and the weather - well it was a little hot !! So many people came through and so much fun was had by all



Thank you to all of the other stallholders for your wonderful assistance and advice and to all the shoppers who made the day a huge success....

I even managed to pick up one of these fabulous necklaces from Strat Designs for my mother-in-law for Christmas (the red one below)



Stay tuned for the next amazing BrisStyle Market around March 2009.

Also, don't forget to leave your email address to join up for the Little Diva Monthly Newsletter and go in the draw to win a $20 voucher (see blog below).

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Those necklaces look awesome! I loved your dresses by the way - absolutely gorgeous and so well done.
It was great to meet you! Hope to see you again soon Christine!

Bec said...

So glad you had a great day. Your corner looked amazing. So many gorgeous things!!! Great choice on the necklace too - just beautiful :)

Hot Fudge said...

Congratulations on your beautiful clothes - how do you do it with three children?

And I love the necklace you chose for your mother-in-law - I'm sure she will love it.

Ali said...

It was a great market - so glad your lovely things sold well! I love the necklace you chose too!
Ali :)