Friday, August 21, 2009

Little Diva Designs is feeling the love...

Before I start, I just wanted to let you know that my business name is changing slightly from Little Diva to Little Diva Designs. I'm doing a bit of a revamp on the logo too. This is the new logo above on my blog header, what do you think?

Thank you to Angela from Studio Art for creating it for me and also my new Swing Tags - will show you those once they arrive. Contact her via the Studio Art website if you're interested in getting any business cards, postcards, stickers etc designed or if want to get your website re-designed.

Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you to Yummy Mummies & Mini Me who did a fabulous blog post on Little Diva this morning. Click here to check it out and here to visit their online store. Yummy Mummies & Mini Me are the newest Little Diva Designs stockist and not only do they have gorgeous kids clothes, toys and accessories but they also stock a fabulous range of maternity wear. They are currently having their website re-designed so I'll let you know when it's up and running.




Another thank you to the lovely Flirty Bird for also doing a post on the Etsy Kids blog here. Flirty Bird is one of the Etsy Kids Blog Authors and she creates the most beautiful hair accessories. Click here to visit her store and you'll be seeing a new website there soon too.



Thanks again lovely ladies and have a fantastic weekend everyone...

3 comments:

Swift Jan said...

I love your new logo :)

Micky - Handmade Expo said...

I agree, I think the new logo is very creative and gorgeous.. nice choice.

Micky
xxoo

Bec said...

The logo looks fantastic!! Looking forward to seeing the tags too :D