Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My future has changed....

An update on my previous post..... the future is looking much better... he he

(this was yesterday - 3 out of 3)


and yesterday I decided to let my girls paint each others faces.

Charlotte painting Riley's face: (she was trying to do a butterfly but then decided that was too hard)


and the outcome: (no laughing out loud!!)


Riley painting Charlotte's face:


I don't have a finished photo of Charlotte's face as she was devastated when Riley told her she was doing her face as a silly clown so she promptly washed it off - obviously Charlotte is the sensitive one!!

1 comment:

Bec said...

Oh that's hilarious. I shudder to think of what my kids might come up with if I let them loose with some face paint! And gee, I think Charlotte did a pretty good job - I'm pretty sure I didn't do much better at the kindy disco where I was the resident face painter :P