Friday, August 28, 2009

Something new....

I've been feeling the need to create a few new things for Little Diva Designs lately - even though I don't really have the time!! Anyway, there is one thing that I'm testing at the moment so I can't show you that just yet but it will come in very handy for summer - especially kids swimming lessons!!

Here is one I can show you though. My new fabric covered button rings:


These little cuties are adjustable the smallest you can adjust them to is approx 15mm (diameter).


I'm not going to list them online yet but I'll be selling them at the next Boutique Markets on Sunday 13th September.


The button size is 22mm.


Don't forget, Christmas will be here in no time and these would be perfect stocking fillers....
Have a fantastic weekend everyone....

7 comments:

ChingyPingy said...

These are sooo cute!

Micky - Handmade Expo said...

I am loving the new ring design, very adorable.

Micky
xxoo

Jenny @ Festoon said...

These are really gorgeous!

Jen x

admin said...

Gorgeous!! I have added this post to my Friday feature link list!! :)

Nikki said...

Your new rings are very cute. Another gorgeous thing at the Boutique Markets.

Little mimoo said...

so cute! love the pink spots one :-)

Sandrine said...

Very cute and good thinking for Xmas planning my dear:))