Sunday, January 11, 2009

Trying to do some good by using my fabric scraps...

I've been thinking the last couple of days (and yes it did hurt a bit....) that I should really do something with all my scraps of fabric. I have quite a bundle and although a lot are really too small to do anything other than cover buttons, some are definately large enough to use.

So, I came up with a new softie. I won't show you a photo yet as the first attempt was nothing short of dodgy (he he he) although my youngest is currently sleeping with it so obviously he doesn't mind!! However, I have come up with a better design and am off to make one now. I should really be heading to bed for an early night, but once I have an idea in my head I can't sleep anyway.

Will be back tomorrrow (hopefully) with a photo...

No comments: