Sunday, March 29, 2009

The coolest show in the world....

Just thought I'd fill you in on a big secret..... Well it's not a secret anymore, but the new Stitches and Craft Show is bigger and better than ever. In years past it's been all about the quilt making, knitting, crocheting granny.


Sorry if that offends anyone but hopefully you understand where I'm going...

The show has now been taken over by Living Creatively and they have transformed it into something totally awesome. Craft is cool again... YAY !!

There's plenty to see and lots for you to do. There's the Learning Centre where you can get tips and advice from experts within the craft and design industries; Craft Bars where you can order from the menu and make something of your own - with helpers if you need them; Children's Craft Centre etc etc.

They'll also have a fantastic area called the "Reconstruction Zone" where you can pick an item of clothing and upcycle it into something wonderful for you to take home!! How great is that.

And don't forget the Incubator - that's where Little Diva will be, along with lots of other fabulous independant crafters, designers, screenprinters etc.

So, keep the dates free: 29th April until 3rd May and come for one day or come for all five. You might need the whole five days just to see everything !!


I think I might have to get someone to look after my stall for a day so I don't miss out on all the action...

P.S. The list of show retailers will be out soon..

5 comments:

Hot Fudge said...

Your enthusiasm for the Stitches and Craft Show is quite infectious, and I can hardly wait for the show to roll into town. However, I am a little offended that you published my photo without my permission. Quilters rule!

CurlyPops said...

Congratulations. Hope you have lots of fun at the show!

Little mimoo said...

I am bummed I am away that long weekend as I would have loved to check it out! Have you had anymore feedback on what to make and take there?

Bec said...

Wheeee!!! I can't wait. Congratulation on being in the Incubator. What an absolutely fabulous opportunity :D

edward and lilly said...

That photo cracks me up, it's so true though!! I will be around on the Saturday and Sunday so will pop over and say hi and give you a break if you need it :)