Saturday, March 7, 2009

Stitches and Craft Show

One piece of my exciting news:

I was contacted by Living Creatively who are the new owners of the Stitches and Craft show) towards the end of last year and they invited me to take part in the new “Incubator” section of the show. Basically, in their own words “the Incubator champions cool crafts and design talent by showcasing the best of Australian contempory craft and design from emerging and established independent crafters and designers”.

Needless to say, I said yes. So I’m in the process or sorting out all the details, working out how much space there will be, creating signs etc. I’ll also be doing a weekly post on my blog to show how the preparations are coming along.

I’ll just be showcasing at the Brisbane show which will be held
29 April – 3 May. Click here for the Stitches and Craft website.

4 comments:

Little Mary Moo said...

Oh Wow!!! How exciting for you. They obviously have great taste. I will be looking forward to seeing what you come up with for the show.

Rachael said...

Congratulations! Well deserved for all your hard work and gorgeous wares!

Anonymous said...

That's exciting. I'm not surprised your work is gorgeous. I'm looking forward to dropping in and seeing how your weekly preparations are going. :)

Ali said...

Congratulations! that's so exciting :D
Can't wait for the S&C show to come up here - good luck with your preparations!