Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Creative Challenge Revealed....

You might remember a month or so ago I signed up for the "Handmade Kids" Creative Challenge - read the post here. I was sent a lovely little package with fabric, felt and ribbons and my first thought was to make one of my Snigglebottom's, as of course they are made from fabric and felt with a little ribbon around their waist.

But then I thought that would be too easy and I needed to challenge myself to make something else. So here she is..... meet Betsy-Lou:


You can read the blog post here on the Handmade Kids website. Betsy-Lou will be part of a giveaway on their website at the end of June.

5 comments:

Buttons by Lou Lou said...

Oh that, oops 'she', is absolutely adorable. Well done.

Sandrine said...

Betsy lou is soo cute, very stylish little chick!
Thanks for the info in my blog:)

Michelle said...

I just found your blog via Handmade kids. Betsy-Lou is gorgeous, as are your other ceations.

Jodie said...

I love her!! What an adorable face. You really are a very clever girl.

Mee a Bee said...

I saw her on the Handmade blog, she's exquisite and so well made. In fact I didn't think she looked handmade. I just adore her dress.

I can't wait to see the owl you are making too.