Friday, June 5, 2009

My latest project....


The lovely Jo from Lovestamp was looking for someone to make her an Owl softie similar to her logo so that she can take it along to the markets with her. I took on the task and we're just in the midst of picking some fabrics etc to make the Mamma Owl and her Baby Owl.

We're both very excited about the little project and I can't wait to get started. Another great thing is we're doing a swap - so I get to pick a piece of her gorgeous jewellery for myself!!


Check out her Made It store or her Etsy store. I'm tossing up at the moment between the Beloved, Encircled or Circle of Love... how will I ever decide??

Make sure you click here to read her blog too - it's always a great read and very much from the heart.

P.S. You'll be able to find Jo at the Mathilda's Market in Brisbane, 19th July...

6 comments:

Jessi said...

Oh you must choose the ANDROGYNOUS sterling silver pendant! It is gorgeous and so modern! ;)

Look forward to seeing the owl when you have finished!

x

Sandrine said...

What a great swap, so you can have treat just for you!;)

Little mimoo said...

oh lucky you! what a great idea to swap too :-)

Jogirl said...

Oh, thank you so much!
This is so sweet!
love
Jo
www.madeit.com.au/lovestamp

Hot Fudge said...

What a great idea - can't wait to see your owl design.

Bec said...

How cool! I can't wait to see how the owl turns out!!! And what a great swap to take part in :D