Tuesday, June 2, 2009

"Made It" is now up and running...


I've been meaning to for a while and have now finally listed my dresses, Snigglebottom's etc on Made It. For those of you who haven't heard of Made It before, it's like Etsy but is for Australian Sellers only and is in Australian Dollars - YAY!!

My direct address is http://www.madeit.com.au/littlediva and you can also click on the button over on the right. (I'll be closing down my Markets Online store soon). Still, the best way to find me is by going to my website, http://www.littlediva.com.au and clicking on the link at the bottom.

3 comments:

Sandrine said...

Christine I wish you the best of luck with made it...You are step ahaid of me I still have not done it!Your snigglebottoms always make me smile;)

Jodie @ The Haby Goddess said...

Madeit is fantastic for getting your products out there! You have just reminded me that I need to update mine.

Jogirl said...

Hey there,

Welome to the madeit family!
You will love it!

Jo
www.madeit.com.au/lovestamp