Tell us fifteen fascinating, far fetched, frightening, funny or frivolous facts about yourself. Those bits of trivia that are floating around in your life.
Can you eat 10 burgers in one sitting? Do you sleep with your eyes open? Can you tie a cherry stalk into a knot? Speak 5 different languages?
All those things that you've bored your friends and family with for years - We want to know.
- I am a qualified ballet teacher (actually, it's probably not valid anymore seeing as I did that exam when I was 16).
- I used to sleepwalk (and sleep talk) - a lot!! and sleep with my eyes half open. Freaked my family out quite a bit and my hubby is quite happy that I don't do it anymore - much anyway!
- I always wanted to have two children by the time I was 30 - I didn't think that was going to happen until I found out I was having twins!
- When I was trying to work out what I wanted to do in high school, I was tossing up the idea of being a Kindy (Prep) teacher. Thankfully that never came to fruition: my own children of that age drive me insane daily - how would I have coped with 25 of them??
- Matthew McConaughey spoke to me when I was on holidays in Port Douglas a couple of years ago. Actually he commented to me how cute my twins were when we walked past (they were pushing their own prams along). I can have that can't I?? And then he rode past us later on his bike with his shirt flapping open..... oh the memories.....
- I used to be a Travel Consultant until I had my third child and resigned. My god I miss the freebies and social life that came with it, sometimes....
- I was just on TV recently for the BrisStyle segment on The Great South East. Click here if you missed it (look out for my twins doing a bit of modelling).
- My husband and I went to school together for two years but barely spoke a word to each other. It wasn't until after school that we actually got to know and like each other through mutual friends. We've been together for 14 years and married for 6 years - it takes some people a loooong time!!!
- I love nothing better than reading the paper in the mornings with a cup of coffee once the kids are fed and watching a few cartoons. I'm devastated if the paper is delivered late!!
- I never thought I'd be designing and making children's clothes. I was going to say "for a living" at the end of that sentence but I don't think I can actually call it that yet!
- I love a good soppy romantic movie.
- I think it's fantastic the ways songs can make you soooo happy, and sad and create so many emotions in just a couple of minutes.
- I hate runny egg yolk. Makes me want to vomit.. I'm not a fussy eater except for that and I'm always telling people to break the yolk so it all cooks through.
- I've just discovered I'm great at cooking quiche. I've never really cooked a good one before until I decided to try using sour cream instead or normal cream.
- I grew up in Casino, Northern NSW.