Thursday, July 2, 2009

The Owl Project..... complete

Remember a post a little while back about my latest project - the Owls ??

Well, here they are....


I custom made these for Jo from Lovestamp as she was looking to get some toy owls made to represent her Owl Logo (see banner below) and she's going to use them as displays at her market stalls. I believe they are as yet unnamed but no doubt she'll come up with something soon.


Jo is making me one her gorgeous necklaces in return and I can't wait to show you all. I'm also ordering one for my sister's birthday, which was last week, but she can't decide what she wants!

Click here to check out Jo's stunning creations or for Brisbane locals you'll be able to find Jo at the upcoming Boutique Markets on Sunday 12th July and Mathilda's Market on Sunday 19th July. You can also visit her blog here.

6 comments:

edward and lilly said...

The little owls are so cute!

Jessi said...

yes i think these are super cute!

i would love to be so talented in making something like that! hmmm (that was really bad English) ooops

so be it!

Swift Jan said...

Very cute!

Micky - Handmade Expo said...

Those owls are just gorgeous - to die for really...

Micky
xxoo

Little Mary Moo said...

Very sweet.

Steph Bond-Hutkin said...

Wow, you did a fabulous job on these Christine. I'm sure that Jo will adore them.