Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hoot.... Hoot.... can you hear them coming!!


You'll probably remember these Owls I made for Jo from Lovestamp recently for her market stall:


Well, the lovely Jo has been fielding so many customer queries at the markets for me that I've decided to start making some (with her approval of course!!).

I've got quite a bit of sewing to do over the next few weeks but once that is done I'll make some Owls (hopefully before my next market, Boutique Markets on Sunday 9th August). Of course I can custom make in the fabrics or colours of your choice too.

So keep following my blog or sign up for my newsletter (just send me your email address) to find out when they're available.

If you want to see them on the Lovestamp stall, click here and here for some photo's.

EDIT: 29Jul - It doesn't look like I'll have any owls made for the next Boutique Markets on 9th August so if you really want one for a gift or anything in the next 3-4 weeks, let me know and I'll make one especially for you in fabrics of your choice.

2 comments:

Swift Jan said...

OHHHH YAY!! I was only just scouring through Esty looking for an owl that was just right! I'd really like one for my baby's room!! YAY I will definately keep my eyes peeled ready for them :D

Sandrine said...

They are gorgeous;)Happy sewing my dear;)