Sunday, April 5, 2009

And the winner is.....

Thank you to everyone who signed up for my monthly newsletter, Little Diva's Latest. I cut out all the names, put them in a bowl and had Harry draw one out again. Only this time he didn't just pull one name out, he grabbed a whole bunch, but there just happened to be one left in the bowl so that was the winner.


Congratulations to Katie Weier who is the winner of a $15 voucher to my online store. You'll be receiving an email shortly.

On another note, this is what I've been up to lately. One of my very good friends recently had a baby, Ruby, and I wanted to make something special for her bedroom wall. So here it is:



I used some of the fat quarters I won a little while ago from Jenean Morrison.

It started off quite easy as I did the U first and then the Y but when I started doing the R and B it became a lot harder and very frustrating!!! So no-one else will ever be getting one of these unless they have a child with a very short name and only consisting of letters like C, I, J, L etc... Oh well, you've gotta try something new occasionally.