Friday, April 24, 2009

The sewing has stopped, temporarily...

Seeing as the Stitches and Craft show is only 3 days away I figured I had better stop sewing and start making sure I have all the little bits and pieces ready.

Buttons to be sewn onto dresses:


stickers to be put on paper bags (I thought I should do something eco-friendly so I got recycled brown paper bags):


patterns to be put together:


fabric to be cut to size for the skirt kits etc. Once that is all ready then I might be able to sew a few more things.

There is some amazing things happening at the show so if you haven't already, check out the website or click here for the list of retailers attending the Brisbane show, here for places to be, here for the fabulous craft labs and studios to be held (you can even pre-book a spot if you like); and here for ticket details (you can also pre-purchase your entry ticket).

See you there - Little Diva will be at stall 169 in the Incubator section..

5 comments:

Ali said...

Best of luck for the big show this week! :)
I'll pop in and say 'hi' at some stage!
Ali

Le said...

good luck with the big show matey -I hope it all goes well - my best le

flirtybird.etsy said...

Good luck can't wait to hear about it!!!!

edward and lilly said...

Good luck with it all, the patterns look great!

flapjacs said...

Good luck with it all. Your bags and new stickers are AWESOME!! love it all!