Thursday, April 30, 2009

Stitches and Craft Show

Day 2 of the Stitches and Craft show and it's lots of fun meeting many crafty types. Thanks to the Little Diva blog followers who have dropped in to say "hi". It's great to meet you and hear of some of your sewing endeavours...

There's plenty to see in the Incubator section and lots of amazingly talented people. The lovely Kristy from Rourke and Henry bought one of my Diva Dresses/tops yesterday for her gorgeous daughter, Mackenzie and she wore it today:


Isn't she just the cutest!! I think we've got a bit of a model in the making here - no problem getting her to pose...

Here's a few of the Incubator stall holders and I'll post more in the next few days:

My neighbour at the show, Olivia from Scampsville (a fellow BrisStylette):


Justine from the fantastic craft zine, MixTape (If you are at the show visit her stall and pre-pay for issue 9 and she'll post it out for free...)


The lovely Fi from Dear Fii:


and I just had to take a close up of her gorgeous Ninja softies. Meet Ninja Sam:


two lovely gals sharing their stall; Narelle from Rellish who creates the beautiful wall art and Megan from Blossom Child who makes gorgeous children's clothes:


More to come over the next few days.

Also, there's a fantastic BrisStyle Promo available at the moment for anyone visiting the Stitches and craft show. Keep an eye out for the lovely ladies (including myself of course!!) sporting a BrisStyle badge and ask for your 10% discount voucher. This is valid in participating BrisStyle online stores until the end of May.


Click here for all the details.

5 comments:

edward and lilly said...

Looks like you're all having a great time, I can't wait to get there on the weekend!

Swift Jan said...

Hi it was great to visit your stall today at the S&C show....
I will dress my daughter in her new dress tomorrow & post a picture on my blog then... Cheers

Hot Fudge said...

It was great to catch up with you at the show yesterday. Your stall looks wonderful - best of luck for the weekend.

Swift Jan said...

I have posted a photo for you :)

edward and lilly said...

Hope you don't mind me borrowing a few of your S&C shots for the BrisStyle blog xx